Boost Production Compatibility
For organizations that provide critical technology that improves our offerings, including product integrations.
Compatibility, information sharing and sound technology resources are hallmarks of Thomson Reuters Elite Technology Partners. These companies demonstrate a strong alignment with the 3E, Enterprise and ProLaw product lines, share mutual clients with Thomson Reuters Elite and seek to enhance their brand with product(s) that are truly compatible with Thomson Reuters Elite systems.
- A Technology Partner Agreement
- Ongoing website promotion within the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint web announcement announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Program
- Opportunity to submit content for our quarterly newsletter for clients
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only annual client events
For a full list of Technology partnership benefits, click here.
To become a Technology Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization. Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual program membership fee of $1,750 USD for partners.