Become a Thomson Reuters Elite Software Reseller
For organizations that sell solutions through Thomson Reuters Legal or independently sell Thomson Reuters Legal solutions.
Product Partners engage in a software reseller or referral arrangement in which Thomson Reuters Elite or the partner resells or refers each other’s software and pays royalties.
- A Product Partner Agreement customized to your partnership and outlining program terms
- Ongoing website promotion within the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint web announcement announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Program
- Opportunity to submit content for our quarterly newsletter for clients
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only client events
- Access to our staff for training, sales forecasting and sales force access
- Access to our product technical documentation to enhance product knowledge
- Chargeable access to development on a select basis
- Comprehensive product training opportunities through the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Education Program
- Marketing demand generation to help develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Royalty reporting and payment
For a full list of Product partnership benefits, click here.
To become a Product Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization. Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual program membership fee of $1,750 USD for partners.