Develop a Strategic Relationship with Mutual Benefit
For organizations that engage with Thomson Reuters Legal in a co-marketing relationship.
An Alliance Partnership with Thomson Reuters Elite forms a mutually beneficial relationship that allows for co-marketing. Alliance Partners represent companies in good standing from all business segments who share complementary interests with Thomson Reuters Elite.
These organizations play an integral role in our ecosystem and our ability to deliver value to our global clients, from automating business processes to increasing profitability and achieving a competitive advantage.
- An Alliance Partner Agreement
- Ongoing website promotion within the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint web announcement announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Legal Partner Program
- Opportunity to submit content for our quarterly newsletter for clients
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only client events
For a full list of Alliance partnership benefits, click here.
To become an Alliance Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization. Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual program membership fee of $1,750 USD for partners.