Capture Real-time Data on All Firm Activities
Knowing what’s happening in all corners of your firm is vital to managing expenses and improving productivity. Imagine seeing in real time the specifics of case/client profitability, staff efficiency, billings, deadline adherence, and more. ProLaw reporting and business intelligence tools make it easy to get information on all practice activities and analyze the data quickly in standard and customized reports, including reports tailored to management.
The SSRS Report Builder is an advanced technology that helps you build reports in ProLaw faster and more efficiently. Many clients who have upgraded to this technology are creating fewer reports to achieve the same results.
- Make formatting edits with familiar Microsoft® toolbars
- Easily export reports to Excel®
- Use parameters to show or hide detail
- Build consolidated reports to obtain a more complete picture of your firm’s business
When you need more sophisticated reporting, the optional add-on Report Bundles provide a deeper look into all areas of your firm. View productivity metrics, monitor how efficiently you’re operating, get more comprehensive views of financials, and see quick, at-a-glance views of key client and practice area information.
ProLaw Financial Reporting
Are you constantly finding yourself without the necessary information you need to make critical decisions? If you’re dealing with out-of-date data in multiple systems, ProLaw Financial Reporting can help.
Financial Reporting integrates into ProLaw and quickly plugs into human resources and payroll systems to provide accurate reporting that gives your firm the insight it needs.
Financial Reporting is built specifically for the legal and professional services industries, and its modular design lets you start anywhere with the ability to put together your perfect solution.
- Reduce implementation time by up to 50% by using pre-configured worksheets and reports designed for law firms and professional services organizations
- Skyrocket efficiency and accuracy with an automated system tailored for finance