Thomson Reuters Elite is the leading global provider of innovative business management solutions that enable law firms and professional services organizations to streamline operations, maximize efficiency, and increase visibility into all aspects of their businesses. Elite is focused on enabling firms of all sizes and locations to meet their true potential and provide the best service for their clients. For more information, visit Elite.
Four More Events to Be Held in Newark, Cleveland, Seattle, and London in 2017
July 10, 2017
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of Thomson Reuters Legal, today announced that, due to successful turnout and attendee feedback, four more 3E® Energy Events will be held later this year. Designed as informal gatherings, these events offer entertaining and casual venues for connecting Enterprise® and 3E clients to socialize, network, and learn how 3E is working for the firms that are using the solution.
Elite has hosted eight 3E Energy Events across the length and breadth of the United States in 2017 so far. Each event features a panel of 3E experts and firm representatives and are designed to give attendees the chance to talk about 3E and their experiences and the benefits of 3E implementations. Audience interaction is encouraged to keep the panels lively and to promote further debate and discussion. Every 3E Energy Event is the perfect forum to bring Elite closer to its clients, fostering a strong sense of collaboration.
The first eight events in 2017 attracted a large number of attendees with several firms located in the vicinity of each local event making an appearance and were hosted at the following exciting venues:
- Houston, Texas, at Rodeo Houston where attendees shared the benefits of switching to 3E while chewing on down-home barbeque ribs and other Texas-style treats
- New Orleans, Louisiana, at the New Orleans Pelicans versus Portland Trail-Blazers basketball game where attendees enjoyed a prime view of the action
- Washington D.C., at The Mansion on O Street, bringing together a select group of Enterprise and 3E clients for dinner, drinks, and a private guided tour of this historic mansion
- Boston, Massachusetts, at Fenway Park during a Boston Red Sox vs. Baltimore Orioles baseball game
- Detroit, Michigan, at Comerica Park during a Detroit Tigers vs. Seattle Mariners baseball game
- Portland, Oregon in the Barlow Artisanal Bar, bringing together inventive mixology and a vintage Hollywood atmosphere for a sparkling event
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, as a faux-NFL draft party at the Assembly Rooftop bar at the Logan Hotel
- Chicago, Illinois, at Wrigley Rooftops during the Chicago Cubs vs. San Francisco Giants baseball game
“Our 3E Energy Events continue to generate interest among our Enterprise clients and the levels of engagement we are seeing at the evenings is as exciting as it is inspiring,” said Bill Burch, Vice President of Global Sales at Thomson Reuters Elite. “We are delighted we can offer attendees a forum to discuss their experiences with both 3E and Enterprise and are able to do so in such wonderful settings. The events are important platforms for learning and sharing ideas among a skilled network of leading legal and professional services firms and it is clear that our clients value the opportunities each event brings and we’re wholly dedicated to ensuring the series continues to grow.”
3E offers powerful core financial and practice management features and built-in application development capabilities—all seamlessly integrated into one high-performance system. Designed from the ground up on Microsoft®.NET®, 3E provides an integrated development environment that enables firms to become more agile in responding to client needs. A full suite of capabilities is delivered through a consistent web-based user experience that allows lawyers and staff to easily track and manage activity on a multi-office, global scale. Visit 3E for more information.