ProLaw offers an in-depth product overview via live webinar. Classes are offered monthly, and held over the course of four days (two hours per day). Webinars will cover a full review of either front or back office functionality in ProLaw so that administrators and project managers can get a better understanding of how they can setup ProLaw in their firm.
- Classes are held at our training facilities in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Each class is offered quarterly, and held over two days. Classes are limited to two organizations with up to three participants per organization to ensure each attendee receives personalized attention.
- Review of ProLaw SSRS report customization through extensive hands-on exercises.
- Review of advanced reporting features, formatting edits, expressions, sub reports, datasets, parameters, and advanced properties.
- Includes ½ day workshop to create a custom report for the attendee’s organization.
ProLaw training can also be conducted onsite at client locations upon request. ProLaw instructors work with students to cover basic concepts and provide hands-on instruction that include how-to segments designed to demonstrate the use of ProLaw functionality to perform tasks within their own working environment.
For more information on ProLaw training opportunities, contact your ProLaw account representative by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out an Education Services Request.