Streamline your firm’s compensation management process
Eliminate manual data entry and cumbersome processes while maximizing partner retention and recruitment.
Partner Compensation & Accounting from Thomson Reuters removes the manual burden of compensation management by providing a streamlined solution that automatically imports data and maps it to your firm’s specific needs. The result is effective and secure compensation management.
- Eliminate data entry with the Automated Partner Performance Report. Now net income distribution scheduling statement generation can happen within minutes.
- Effectively control access to key data with minimal effort thanks to security automation for users and groups
- Benefit from automated GL information from 3E® and automated compensation statements. You can focus on handling the exceptions rather than manual data entry.
- Work in your comfort zone with the full power and flexibility of Microsoft® Excel® to manage exceptions and nuances
- Take full advantage of valuable committee time with the Partner Performance Report showing historical trends and notes
- Maximize partner satisfaction with self-service compensation statements, partner share report, and email notifications