ProLaw’s comprehensive financial management system provides the budgeting tools you need to align business activities with goals and objectives.
- Stay informed of fees budgeted per matter and keep within goals
- Improve client relationships by continually monitoring fees and costs spent
- Simplify the budget process and maintain ongoing visibility into your firm’s financial health
- Set up matter budgets for fees, hard costs or soft costs by month, quarter or year
- Automatically write down or place records on hold and notify user when they exceed the matter’s budget
- View budget and remaining amounts with a single click on the Matters Inquiry Tab
- Run budget reports on demand for continuous oversight
- Customize default budget reports to present to clients
- Set up timekeeper budgets for fees and hours to establish yearly performance goals
- Set up account budgets for expenses to control operational costs
- Compare income and expenses to budget with financial reports
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.