Successful organizations know the importance of training and how it relates to the success of their business. Training strengthens employee skills, expands knowledge, and increases job satisfaction. The key to successful employee training is to remember that everyone learns differently. From webinars to formal classroom settings, to self-paced e-learning, there is a method that works best for each individual.
The Thomson Reuters Elite Education Services team has developed comprehensive learning opportunities to accommodate the individual learning needs and schedules of our clients and their employees. To do so, we offer the following types of training:
- Classroom training – including regional and onsite
- Live Lecture and Demo Webinars – short, informative software function training
- Online Simulated Classroom Training – in-depth, interactive distance training
- Self-paced eLearning – available anytime, anywhere
It is our goal to ensure that you and your employees receive the training you need to be fully knowledgeable in your solution and most productive and efficient in your job.
- Maximize your investment in your Elite solution
- Support your day-to-day business processes
- Stay up-to-date and learn new software features
- Develop staff knowledge
- Cement staff learning through retention and certification testing
- Match your learning style and meet your company needs
For more information, please complete the Education Services Request form at the top of this page.