Proposal Generator puts the industry’s most efficient, intuitive user experience for law firm proposal development in your hands. With Proposal Generator, you can create pitches in minutes instead of hours and easily manage the opportunity pipeline so you can focus on the deals that drive revenue. Your entire firm can rapidly generate marketing collateral on demand for the critical meetings and communications that set your firm apart from the competition.
Proposal Generator’s robust and time-saving tools enable you to centralize and reuse the firm’s collective pitch knowledge and content in a single, easy to use system. Developing complete, winning packages has never been faster. Powerful and proven capabilities, such as the Proposal Assembly Wizard, enable users to populate brand compliant proposal templates quickly using firm history, practice, attorney, client, and matter experience. With Grab n Go Packets, users can generate approved experience, attorney resume, practice, and industry content into brand-compliant Word documents.
Used for more than a decade by over 60% of the global 100 law firms, Proposal Generator’s content management platform lets you continually improve pitch content as part of the usual pitch process.
- Content Globalization supports multiple language versions of your marketing content, enabling global scalability.
- Attorney Bio/CV Manager significantly streamlines time-consuming, attorney biography feedback, review, and approval processes.
- Content management platform enables firms to continually improve pitch content as part of the usual pitch process.
- Flexible data model and screens can be managed by non-technical users to centralize opportunity and pitch documents.
- Shared Saved Searches and Views provide quick, one-click access to opportunity reports.
- Information can be exported to Word and Excel, and shared with the firm.
- Any opportunity field can be quickly graphed to visualize metrics and inserted into internal report.
- Email capabilities to get opportunity status updates from colleagues.
- Automated E-mail Alerts for new and updated opportunities and when proposals are generated.
- Data can be secured at the record and user level to respect changes as ethical walls evolve during the opportunity and matter lifecycle.
For more information, contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.