ProLaw XII with new ProLaw Mobile
Introducing the latest version of ProLaw XII, featuring new ProLaw Mobile. With full mobile functionality for the iPad and support for iPhone and BlackBerry coming later this year, you can:
- Enter your time from wherever you are
- View current matter information, including financial status, documents, events, and more
- Add notes to a matter and access contact information
- Schedule and save appointments
- Save emails and attachments
- Conduct full-text searches to easily find and access documents
MANAGE, WORK AND RUN SMARTER WITH A NEW PROLAW
ProLaw XII is more than a new software version. It’s been built entirely on the Microsoft .NET platform to help you manage, analyze, and share information across the business to run more profitably. You can quickly access powerful information from all areas of ProLaw through enhanced reporting and “what-if” analytical tools. And it’s easier to track your time and manage client, matter, and case information with a friendly Outlook View.
Only ProLaw XII allows you to combine more relevant case, client, and financial information for the insight you need to run your business more effectively. Get critical, actionable information that shows key business metrics and performance against them.
- Comprehensive Report Content
- Enhanced Report Functionality
- Improved Report Editing
ProLaw XII makes it simpler to store, find, and share case and client information and capture more time.
- Easier Pro Filing of Email and Attachments
- Improved Outlook View
- Automatic Time Capture
- Editable Dashboard Calendar
- Integration with Westlaw Case Notebook
ProLaw XII is built entirely on legal industry-standard .NET platform to extend your ProLaw investment well into the future. It is less costly and more reliable by leveraging Microsoft’s foundation for interoperability between applications.
- Optimized to work with Microsoft technologies including .NET, SQL Server and SQL Server Reporting Services, Exchange and Windows Server, Windows Outlook, Word, Excel
- Get the full power, reliability, and stability of best-of-breed applications designed to work together
- Integration of Microsoft’s premier SQL reporting platform is the key to streamlined reporting and report editing
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529 .