Schedule Dates in Accordance with Court Rules
Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules are available with ProLaw's powerful docketing and case management capability to provide a comprehensive legal calendaring solution. By utilizing the extensive expertise of Thomson Reuters Westlaw, the leading provider of legal technology and legal content, clients can expect more rules sets and the most technologically advanced solution available.
- Save significant staff time by eliminating the need to manually key in thousands of individual calendar entries
- Reduce risk by avoiding missed critical court deadlines
Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules Features
- Over 1,000 rules sets* with hundreds more to be added every year; customers can download updated rules from the Knowledge Base
- Fully integrated with ProLaw’s powerful docketing and case management capabilities
- Directly link to the actual rule and the editorial enhancements of Westlaw, including KeyCite and ResultsPlus
- Add new rules or update rules easily with built-in import and update tools
- Stay current with timely updates when court and Patent Office change rules
- Specialized rules sets for family law, probate, criminal law and intellectual property prosecution, both foreign and domestic
- Litigation rules are available for hundreds of jurisdictions, including federal, state, appellate and bankruptcy
- Intellectual Property rules range from Patent to Trademark to Copyright to Domain Name Dispute resolution, and are offered for over 100 nations and treaty organizations
Contact your account representative by completing the Information Request Form at the top of this page or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
*Rule sets are sold separately.