Single Integrated Database
ProLaw’s One Office solution uses a single integrated database designed to dramatically simplify the practice and manage the business of law. From the convenience of a Microsoft Windows desktop environment or Web browser, ProLaw automates case, relationship and document management as well as time entry, billing and accounting—all within one integrated solution.
- Automate and organize both your practice and financial management processes
- Eliminate data redundancy and inaccuracy
- Easily access both financial and matter information uniquely combined to help you manage both the business and practice of law
Single Integrated Database Features:
- Simplify maintenance and administration by IT staff
- Eliminate redundant data entry, resulting in more accurate and consistent data system-wide
- Conduct searches based on combined practice management and financial criteria
- Create time entries from case management events with a single click
- Provide authorized users with seamless access to real-time client and matter financials
- Uniquely combine case and client information with accounting and billing
- Enhance documents and reports with Front or Back Office data
- Manage and track accounting duties using the same tasks, reminders and document assembly features used in practice management
- Accelerate user training and adoption with unified and consistent single interface
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.