Security and Confidentiality
Ensure the integrity and safety of your data. ProLaw built-in controls provide powerful security so you can easily manage access to information to satisfy client and regulatory requirements.
- Enforce accounting controls to protect your business assets while saving your organization valuable time and money
- Mitigate risk by ensuring that confidentiality is enforced as a business practice
- Ensure data integrity with internal security that consistently matches workflow guidelines and enhances productivity
Security and Confidentiality Features:
- Set up security classes for different positions such as Partner, Associate, Secretary, and then restrict or provide access to different functionality or information according to their roles
- Save time with copy feature that allows you to copy an existing security class and create different levels of access
- Grant rights to view, change or delete specific matters to a select group of users when client confidentiality is required
- Set record level security groups to create ethical walls for users who may have a conflict of interest with a specific client or matter
- Control access to documents with an optional Document Server, which controls the viewing of documents
- Access information outside of the office without compromising security with the ProLaw Portal, a web version of ProLaw*
- Monitor use of ProLaw with audit trails to ensure security is not compromised
- Ensure traceability with audit trails that allow recovery of data and identification of inappropriate access
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
*Web browser access is optionally available with implementation of the ProLaw Portal (sold separately)