Knowing what is happening in all corners of the firm is key to improving profitability. ProLaw's reporting tools capture information on all practice activities so you can analyze data quickly in automatic and customized reports in order to manage your business profitably and effectively.
- See in real time the specifics on case/client profitability, staff efficiency, billings, deadline adherence, A/R aging, and cash flow
- Interpret and present important information using charts and graphs
- Create and edit reports with the ability to drag-and-drop information from all areas of ProLaw*
Firm-wide Reporting Features:
- Drill down to details with interactive reports
- Link instantly to related information
- Reveal profitability indicators such as budgeted vs. worked hours; top clients, matters and practice areas; transactions worked and billed; and A/R and WIP Aging**
- Customize report parameters on the fly to display just what you want to see, or use an array of more powerful standard reports
- Set up report shortcuts for lawyers so they can run reports as desired
- Export data to Excel with formatting retained to perform quick “what-if” scenarios using integrated Microsoft reporting tools
- Export data to a variety of report formats including Word, XML, CVS, MHTML, Acrobat PDF and TIFF
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
* Requires a separate paid license of Microsoft SQL Server (Workgroup, Standard or Enterprise editions)
** Requires ProLaw Report Bundles (sold separately)