Court Docketing and Calendaring
Reduce the risk of missing important deadlines with ProLaw’s rules-based docketing tools. From matter opening procedures to the complex events of a trial case, you will never miss another required filing, response, or appearance.
- Manage all dates, events and documents related to a case in one place
- Create your own custom rules or import applicable court rules from Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules*
- Automatically schedule the right professionals for each event based on their role in the case
Rules-based Court Docketing and Calendaring Features:
- Manage dates and venues via a point-and-click calendar with full views for easy scheduling
- Receive rules updates to track all vital deadlines related to cases
- Automatically assign responsible parties, comprised of a single attorney or an entire legal team, to ProLaw events
- Generate custom docket reports to meet the multiple needs of the entire organization, practice area or individual professionals
- Synchronize docket events with users’ Outlook calendars
- Eliminate missed deadlines by delivering an unlimited number of email reminders for each docket event
- Identify which documents should be created in conjunction with specific events
- Easily access the schedules of attorneys or team members to determine availability
- Ability to create practice area or client-specific checklists and procedures
- Customize reminders based on the importance of the deadline or appearance
- Create and save calendar entries to ProLaw from personal calendars in Outlook
- Open ProLaw matters from within Outlook for seamless access to case information
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form at the top of the page or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
*Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules sets are sold separately.