Court Docketing and Calendaring
Reduce the risk of missing important deadlines with ProLaw’s rules-based docketing tools. From matter opening procedures to the complex events of a trial case, you will never miss another required filing, response, or appearance.
- Manage all dates, events and documents related to a case in one place
- Create your own custom rules or import applicable court rules from Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules*
- Automatically schedule the right professionals for each event based on their role in the case
Rules-based Court Docketing and Calendaring Features:
- Manage dates and venues via a point-and-click calendar with full views for easy scheduling
- Receive rules updates to track all vital deadlines related to cases
- Automatically assign responsible parties, comprised of a single attorney or an entire legal team, to ProLaw events
- Generate custom docket reports to meet the multiple needs of the entire organization, practice area or individual professionals
- Synchronize docket events with users’ Outlook calendars
- Eliminate missed deadlines by delivering an unlimited number of email reminders for each docket event
- Identify which documents should be created in conjunction with specific events
- Easily access the schedules of attorneys or team members to determine availability
- Ability to create practice area or client-specific checklists and procedures
- Customize reminders based on the importance of the deadline or appearance
- Create and save calendar entries to ProLaw from personal calendars in Outlook
- Open ProLaw matters from within Outlook for seamless access to case information
Contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
*Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules sets are sold separately.