Six major Canadian law firms choose the market-leading 3E financial and practice management system from Thomson Reuters Elite
March 14, 2017
Thomson Reuters Elite, part of Thomson Reuters Legal, today announced unprecedented momentum for its 3E® financial and practice management system in Canada. A core element of the Elite Enterprise Business Management Solution, 3E offers robust workflow and automation capabilities and a scalable foundation that helps firms manage all operational and financial aspects of their business.
In the last 12 months alone, 5 firms in Canada have selected 3E, representing a solid uptick in the growth of the solution’s Canadian market. These firms include:
- McCague Borlack LLP, a Canadian litigation firm operating 125 fee earners and a member of the Canadian Litigation Counsel
- Lerners LLP, one of Ontario’s largest firms with additional firms in London and Toronto and ranked as one of Ontario’s Top 10 Regional Firms
- Fasken Martineau, a leading international business law and litigation firm of more than 700 lawyers serving clients with a global perspective from eight offices
- Torys LLP, a highly regarded international law firm serving a wide corporate client base on complex transactions and on matters where strategic advice is key
- Cassels Brock & Blackwell LLP, a leading Canadian law firm focused on serving the advocacy, transaction and advisory needs of the country’s most dynamic business sectors
3E is designed to meet the unique requirements of each individual firm, and its ease of use is perfectly suited for lawyers, partners, and supporting staff alike. Continually developed and enhanced to meet the legal industry’s future needs, 3E is scalable and provides the capabilities a firm needs to stay competitive. Furthermore, the 3E automation capabilities and ability to be configured to work within a firm’s existing processes enables firms to significantly streamline workflows, improving efficiencies and delivering cost-savings that can be passed onto the client.
“It is very gratifying to see such forward momentum within our Canadian market,” said Eric Ruud, managing director of Thomson Reuters Elite. “These wins are part of a wider global growth for 3E, and I look forward to seeing more and more Canadian firms sign up to the market-leading platform.”
3E offers powerful core financial and practice management features and built-in application development capabilities—all seamlessly integrated into one high-performance system. Designed from the ground up on Microsoft®.NET®, 3E provides an integrated development environment that enables firms to become more agile in responding to client needs. A full suite of capabilities is delivered through a consistent web-based user experience that allows lawyers and staff to easily track and manage activity on a multi-office, global scale. Visit 3E for more information.
Elite is the leading global provider of an end-to-end enterprise business management solution, which allows law firms and professional services organizations to run all operational aspects of their firms, including business development, risk management, client and matter management, and financial management. For more information, visit Elite.