Elite Services Partners
Share Your Technical Expertise with Elite Clients
Elite Services Partners offer technical expertise, industry knowledge and world class service that complements the Elite product line. Services Partners are partners who perform services work on Elite’s behalf and on our paper. Third parties who perform services work for our clients on their own paper do not meet our criteria for becoming Services Partners, but they may qualify to become Alliance Partners.
Requirements for Enterprise and ProLaw:
- A formal Alliance Agreement and Services Addendum outlining program terms
Requirements for 3E:
A formal Alliance Agreement and Services Addendum outlining program terms
A minimum of three full-time employees
Valid client references
Proof of solvency and insurance
Skills in an area that complements Elite's need
Successful completion of partner training and certification in applicable area(s) within timeframe designated in partner agreements. Fees apply.
- Ongoing website promotion within the Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint news release announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program
- A subscription to our quarterly partner newsletter to stay connected with ongoing marketing and sales opportunities
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only annual client events
- Access to Elite’s technical documentation to enhance product knowledge
- Collaborative software learning and test environment through the Elite Partner Sandbox
- Comprehensive product training and certification opportunities through the Partner Education Program
- Statement of Work Ordering
- Reconciliation/Credit Process—coming soon
Client Use of Elite Partners for Services Work and Supportability
Elite clients may choose to use an Elite Alliance Partner or an Elite Services Partner for services work. Both Alliance Partners and Services Partners play valuable roles in our eco-system. Elite partners with regard to specific products, recognizing the potential client benefit from working with partners who specialize in these areas. Alliance and Services Partners may be eligible for Elite education and training. Services partners qualify for additional options beyond education and training which include certification (currently available for 3E and ProLaw) and the ability to take part in the Elite Sandbox Program.
Partners who perform services work directly for Elite clients are responsible for warranting their own work and clients are encouraged to seek appropriate insurance verification and information from whomever performs their services work. In instances where clients use Elite partners to perform services work, Elite product support remains fully intact and available. Elite warrants all service work, including work done by partners, when the work is booked through Elite.
For a full list of Elite partners, their company description, business url, Elite certification (if any) and other information can be found here.
To become a Services Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization.
Elite does not require an annual membership fee for partners at any level. Instead, we require that each partner invest a minimum $3,500 per year as an exhibitor or sponsor at one of our three annual client events.
These conferences give you unprecedented access to current and potential clients, and are one of the biggest benefits of membership in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program. While we strongly encourage an in-person presence from your company, partners are not required to attend our events.
In addition, Services Partners may be eligible to purchase and participate in the Elite Partner Sandbox, a self-contained virtual machine where your developers can work hands-on with Elite’s 3E and Enterprise software.
Note: Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.