Become a Thomson Reuters Elite Software Reseller
For partners who engage in a software reseller or referral agreement with Thomson Reuters Elite; our deepest level of partnership.
Of all the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner levels, Product Partners demonstrate the strongest commitment to a strategic alliance and attain our deepest level of partnership. These companies engage in a software reseller or referral arrangement in which Thomson Reuters Elite or the partner resells or refers each other’s software and pays royalties.
- A formal agreement customized to your partnership and outlining program terms, which includes selected Alliance Agreement provisions
- Ongoing website promotion within the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Product Partner banner on your website and company communications
- A joint news release announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program
- Free and low cost joint marketing opportunities
- Access to our staff for training, sales forecasting and sales force access
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our three invitation-only client events
- Access to our product technical documentation to enhance product knowledge
- Chargeable access to development on a select basis
- Comprehensive product training opportunities through the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Education Program
- Marketing demand generation to help develop a pipeline of opportunities
- Royalty reporting and payment
For a full list of Product partnership benefits, click here.
To become a Product Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization.
Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual program membership fee for partners at any level. This fee is dependent on your geographic region. The fee structure is as follows:
- Partners located in North America will pay $3500 USD at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at Worldwide conference as an added benefit of joining the program)
- Partners located in EMEA will pay £2750 at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at EMEA conference)
- Partners located in APAC region will pay $3500 AUD at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at APAC conference)
Thomson Reuters Elite conferences give you unprecedented access to current and potential clients, and are one of the biggest benefits of membership in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program. While we strongly encourage an in-person presence from your company, partners are not required to attend our events.
Note: Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.