Boost Product Compatibility
For partners interested in creating product(s) compatible with Thomson Reuters Elite systems.
Compatibility, information sharing and sound technology resources are hallmarks of Thomson Reuters Elite Integration Partners. These companies demonstrate a strong alignment with the 3E, Enterprise and ProLaw product lines, share mutual clients with Thomson Reuters Elite and seek to enhance their brand with product(s) that are truly compatible with Thomson Reuters Elite systems.
- A formal Alliance Agreement and Integration Addendum outlining program terms
- Ongoing website promotion within the Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint news release announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program
- A subscription to our quarterly partner newsletter to stay connected with ongoing marketing and sales opportunities
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only annual client events
- Chargeable access to development on a select basis
- Comprehensive product training opportunities through the Partner Education Program
- Access to Elite’s technical documentation to enhance product knowledge
To become an Integration Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization.
Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual membership fee for partners at any level. This fee is dependent on your geographic region. The fee structure is as follows:
- Partners located in North America will pay $3500 USD at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at Worldwide conference as an added benefit of joining the program)
- Partners located in EMEA will pay £2750 at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at EMEA conference)
- Partners located in APAC region will pay $3500 AUS at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at APAC conference)
Thomson Reuters Elite conferences give you unprecedented access to current and potential clients, and are one of the biggest benefits of membership in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program. While we strongly encourage an in-person presence from your company, partners are not required to attend our events.
Note: Thomson Reuters Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.