Develop a Strategic Relationship with Mutual Benefit
For organizations who share mutual client interests with Thomson Reuters Elite.
An Alliance Partnership with Thomson Reuters Elite forms a mutually beneficial relationship and establishes the foundation for potential further collaboration at the Integration, Services and Product Partner levels.
Alliance Partners represent companies in good standing from all business segments who share complementary interests with Thomson Reuters Elite.
These organizations play an integral role in our ecosystem and our ability to deliver value to our global clients, from automating business processes to increasing profitability and achieving a competitive advantage.
- A formal Alliance Agreement outlining program terms
- Ongoing website promotion within the Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint news release announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program
- A subscription to our partner newsletter to stay connected with ongoing marketing and sales opportunities
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only client events
For a full list of Alliance partnership benefits, click here.
For more information about Alliance Partners who perform services for Thomson Reuters Elite clients and supportability, please visit our Services Partner page.
To become an Alliance Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization.
Thomson Reuters Elite requires an annual program membership fee for partners at any level. This fee is dependent on your geographic region. The fee structure is as follows:
- Partners located in North America will pay $3500 USD at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at Worldwide conference as an added benefit of joining the program)
- Partners located in EMEA will pay £2750 at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at EMEA conference)
- Partners located in APAC region will pay $3500 AUD at time of joining the program (partners will get a free booth at APAC conference)
Thomson Reuters Elite conferences give you unprecedented access to current and potential clients, and are one of the biggest benefits of membership in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program. While we strongly encourage an in-person presence from your company, partners are not required to attend our events.
Note: Thomson Reuters Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.