Elite Integration Partners
Boost Product Compatibility with Elite Software
|Compatibility, information sharing and sound technology resources are hallmarks of Elite Integration Partners. These companies demonstrate a strong alignment with the 3E, Enterprise and ProLaw product lines, share mutual clients with Elite and seek to enhance their brand with product(s) that are truly compatible with Elite systems.|
- A formal Alliance Agreement and Integration Addendum outlining program terms
- Ongoing website promotion within the Elite Partner Directory, including your company name, description and a link to your website
- Usage of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program banner on your website and company communications
- A joint news release announcing your inclusion in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program
- A subscription to our quarterly partner newsletter to stay connected with ongoing marketing and sales opportunities
- Direct access to hundreds of top legal and professional services firms at our invitation-only annual client events
- Collaborative software learning and test environment through the Elite Partner Sandbox
- Chargeable access to development on a select basis
- Comprehensive product training opportunities through the Partner Education Program
- Access to Elite’s technical documentation to enhance product knowledge
To become an Integration Partner, simply complete our online application by providing basic information about your organization.
Elite does not require an annual membership fee for partners at any level. Instead, we require that each partner invest a minimum $3,500 per year as an exhibitor or sponsor at one of our three annual client events.
These conferences give you unprecedented access to current and potential clients, and are one of the biggest benefits of membership in the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program. While we strongly encourage an in-person presence from your company, partners are not required to attend our events.
In addition, Integration Partners may be eligible to purchase and participate in the Elite Partner Sandbox, a self-contained virtual machine where your developers can work hands-on with Elite’s 3E and Enterprise software.
Note: Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.