Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Education Program
Enhanced Skills and Training for Exceptional Service Delivery
Thomson Reuters Elite clients expect top-notch products and services—no matter who delivers their solutions. The Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Education Program helps our partners excel with comprehensive training in Enterprise and 3E software. We are currently in the process of developing a curriculum for Services Partners in the ProLaw environment.
Value for Developers, Sales, Services—and More
Small-group settings, individual attention and curriculum developed exclusively for our partners make Thomson Reuters Elite Partner Education courses valuable to a wide range of roles.
Ideal attendees include:
- Client-facing consultants
- Staff responsible for marketing, selling or working with Thomson Reuters Elite software
- Application developers or technical services staff charged with building or supporting Thomson Reuters Elite functionality
- Project managers and process consultants
Attend at Our Location—Or Yours
Busy schedules can make training challenging. That’s why Thomson Reuters Elite offers multiple options to maximize convenience.
Classroom training options:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
- Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- London, United Kingdom
- On-site at your facility
Our experienced education services instructors lead all classroom training.
View the Course Catalog for information about partner education classes.
To register for a class, contact .
Note: Elite policies regarding training and certification are subject to change without notice.
Thomson Reuters Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.