Welcome to the Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program
Best-in-Class Practice Management Solutions for Legal and Professional Services Firms
Effective practice management extends far beyond a single system or services provider—but finding the right resources for everything from technology and travel to facilities and payroll can be costly and time-consuming. Peak performance demands integrated solutions from a network of trusted partners.
Relationships that Make a Difference
At Thomson Reuters Elite, we connect our valued clients with dozens of major brands whose offerings complement our enterprise business management solution. The Thomson Reuters Elite Global Strategic Alliance Program provides a one-stop global marketplace that fosters cooperation, streamlines the buy-sell cycle and helps all involved achieve a competitive edge. Our partners are experienced technology, services and consulting organization ready to innovate, collaborate and help our clients solve their most pressing business challenges.
Strategic relationships with Thomson Reuters Elite offer many benefits which may include:
- Joint marketing and sales activities to cost-effectively expand your market reach.
- Direct access to clients in leading professional services firms.
- Training and certification programs to strengthen your offering and empower world class service.
- Unmatched product integration opportunities to reduce your development costs, speed time-to-market and increase sales.
- Ongoing collaboration and support from our team members.
Our partners at all levels gain the strength and support of the market leader in legal and professional services, including tools and resources to deliver maximum value to our mutual clients. Choose the partnership level that best suits your business goals—you’ll be in good company among leading firms in all categories.
Download the Program Benefits Brochure to learn about the advantages provided to our strategic partners. Note: Thomson Reuters Elite reserves the right to change the terms of the Global Strategic Alliance Program without notice.