Turn your law firm’s extensive experience into marketing assets with just a few clicks with Experience Manager. With powerful searching capabilities designed specifically for marketers and business developers, Experience Manager enables those who are leading the effort to win new work through law firm experience management and makes it easy to draw on experience for pitches, Web site publishing, newsletters, advertisements, and more.
Experience Manager enables you to store, manage, and use your firm’s collective or your attorneys’ individual experience for business development initiatives. With just a few clicks, you can search across every field with the powerful Keyword Search feature and use any combination of experience fields with the Search Builder intuitive user interface. All information is securely stored in accordance with industry best practices and to conform with your firm’s ethical walls.
Experience Manager is flexible and able to support your firm’s preferred process for centralizing experience information, from manual data entry to integrated solutions. Use Experience Manager to generate reports of approved experience, attorney resumes, and practice and industry specialties into brand-compliant Word documents.
Experience Manager makes it easy to store, manage, and use the collective experience of your firm’s lawyers to create a compelling marketing message, build business development initiatives, and attract new clients.
- Shared Saved Searches and Views provide quick, one-click access to experience that can be securely shared with colleagues.
- Grab n Go Packets enable users throughout the firm to generate approved experience, attorney resume, practice and industry content into brand compliant Word documents.
- Proposal Generator from Thomson Reuters Elite provides a proposal automation solution that seamlessly works with Experience Manager content on a single platform.
- Flexible data model and screens can be used by nontechnical users to manage practice specific experience profiles and information.
- Financial and data integration solution options help to source attorney and matter data to lessen the burden of collecting and managing experience data.
- Tracking processes maximize content publishing efficiency.
- Bulk content editing efficiently augments content and maintains data quality.
- Anonymous and unpublished experience can be managed for internal use.
- Multi-lingual versions of experience can be managed and shared.
- Record and user level data can be secured to respect changes as ethical walls evolve during the matter lifecycle.
For more information, contact your account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
U.S. Patent # US 7849103 and U.S. Patent # US 8612492.