Engage Webinar: Discover How Legal Project Management Can Give Your Firm a Competitive Edge
A few years ago, a matter was deemed successful if you were able to win a case for your client, while your compensation was based on the billable hour. Today, handling a successful case is a balancing act of predictable pricing, a satisfactory outcome for the client, and a profitable bottom line for the law firm. View this previously recorded, one hour webinar as Susan Lambreth, Principal with LawVision Group, and Chris Martin, Sales Manager for Engage, discuss LPM (legal project management) trends and show you how Engage can help you win more work and get paid for it.
Susan Lambreth is nationally recognized as one of the top leadership and project management consultants for law firms. She discusses:
- How leading law firms are embracing project management to operate more effectively
- How LPM can help you develop skills to gather valuable data and improve processes over time
Then, Chris Martin shows you how Engage, an LPM solution, helps you manage matters effectively through their entire lifecycle. You’ll learn how to:
- Build realistic matter plans that are pleasing to your clients and profitable for your firm
- Monitor all your active matters from an easy to use dashboard so you can quickly respond to client inquiries regarding the budget
- Generate reports that keep you abreast of issues that may threaten your scope or timeline
- Review performance through powerful reporting capabilities so you can refine processes that benefit the entire firm
to view the previously recorded webinar and learn how legal project management can give your firm competitive edge.
For a complete listing of available webinars, visit www.elite.com/webinars