Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules
Automate your firm’s calendaring and docketing process with rule sets from the leading providers of legal technology and legal content.
- Avoid missing critical court deadlines and manage statute of limitations requirements with reliable rules updates
- Benefit from the expanded rule-writing capabilities and support resources of West
- Link directly to the rule’s actual text on Westlaw.com from your Elite or ProLaw system*
Accurately track deadlines and a matter’s individual requirements as well as the constantly changing rules within a myriad of jurisdictions.
- Stay current with over 1,000 rule sets and more that are added each year. Customers can download updated rules from the Knowledge Base.
- Litigation rules are available for hundreds of jurisdictions, including federal, state, appellate and bankruptcy
- Intellectual Property rules are offered for over 100 nations and treaty organizations and include rules for patent, trademark, copyright and domain name dispute resolution
- Save significant staff time and reduce risk when used in conjunction with a calendaring or docketing solution by eliminating the need to manually input thousands of individual calendar entries
- Use the most accurate and reliable rules possible and benefit from improved support services
- Generate calendar entries through automated rules and give staff more time to focus on other client issues
- Rely on continual rules updates to track all vital deadlines related to cases
- Benefit from the technology expertise of Elite Enterprise and 3E and the extensive legal expertise and resources of West
- Access current listing of Litigation and Intellectual Property rules sets from the Elite Web site
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
* Product versions required for using Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules include Elite Case Manager (Enterprise 3.4 and higher), any version of Elite Practice Manager and Elite Calendar Manager, or ProLaw version 7 or higher.