Proper records storage is a critical priority for any law firm. With Elite Records Manager, firms can easily manage physical and electronic records from creation to final disposition.
- Mitigate risk and maintain legal and regulatory compliance through the appropriate management of client records
- Optimize valuable office space and reduce both on-and off-site storage costs
- Improve efficiency and speed information access
Manage physical records and electronic documents, including email and related attachments, under a standardized master file plan. With Records Manager, firms can access critical information quickly and conveniently from a single user interface.
- Simplify storage and retention operations with file creation wizards, file circulation management tools and built-in processes
- Handle document requests in a reasonable time with wait-list and priority-handling capabilities
- Capture records actively when Records Manager is integrated with local and network file directories and Microsoft Outlook
- Control file access by creating ethical walls with both inquiries and file requests
- Handle file check-out and return processes quickly and accurately with customized bar coding
- Ensure the integrity of documents declared as records
- Track information by matter, submatter, folder, insert, document or box through powerful classification, indexing and numbering capabilities
- Trace the location of missing files easily using the system’s audit trail capabilities
- Flexible retention scheduling and file disposition tools to effectively manage the file retention and final disposition processes
- Customize Records Home Page inquiry views by user to tailor the application to each user’s records management role
- Speed notification processes with full integration with Elite Extend for various records management needs, including file request notifications and retention review eligible files notifications.
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.