Elite Global Release
Manage global operations and streamline your practice, business and financial management with Elite Global Release. Global firms can standardize accounting procedures across multiple offices to eliminate inefficient and time consuming consolidation reporting and billing processes.
- Handle multiple global operating units from a single database application with separate parameters for local currency, account structures, predefined postings and year-ends
- Target growth opportunities in international markets with advanced financial and multi-currency features
- Save time and increase profitability through the simplified reporting of individual companies, units and firm-wide data
Address complex international issues with this highly flexible system.
- Ensure reporting accuracy and reduce the number of postings
- Benefit from parallel posting features without the need for double entry
- Allow local units to comply with statutory regulations while getting more control and visibility into statutory compliance
- Calculate currency gains and losses at the operating unit level
- Utilize consolidation reporting to present a firm-level view of all operating units
- Eliminate the need to create separate tax codes for each company with support for multiple tax jurisdictions and structures
- Post fees and costs to separate general ledger accounts based upon the tax code associated with transactions
- Use Advanced Tax Reporting that is available to report on two-tiered taxes, different regions, and local/non-local timekeepers
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.