Identify and avoid conflicts of interest using a fully integrated, fast and accurate conflicts management system. Elite Conflicts Manager takes a systematic approach to identifying potential conflicts and greatly reduces the risk of exposure.
- Search unlimited relationship links through comprehensive integration with the Elite Financial and Practice Management Systems
- Determine which matters to accept quickly and easily before expending valuable work time
- Protect the best interests of the firm and carefully account for any potential conflicts
Expedite the conflicts process with multiple search options and results that are easily filtered for relevance.
- Conduct an exhaustive conflicts search with comprehensive tools including phonetic, wildcard, proximity and logical operator searches
- Search with online text indexing
- Capture and process all conflicts data seamlessly with new business intake using Elite Process Manager
- Receive reports with summarized or detailed documentation of potential conflicts and display and print results
- View further detail with drill-down views
- Track parent/subsidiary relationships using DUNS numbers
- Display corporate hierarchies with full integration to Dun & Bradstreet Family TreeFinder and Private Data Portal
- Recall, modify, rerun and/or compare previous searches at any time
- Search quickly and easily through integration with browser-based Elite WebView
- Create links easily between related parties, clients, matters and documents, and merge two parties into one without making duplicate entries
- Ensure that conflict checks include information stored in integrated records database by integration with Elite Records Manager
- Protect your firm from risk with integration with the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), UK HM Treasury and Canadian OFSI lists
- Filter search results using standard Enterprise query tools that allow searches to exclude results based on firm needs, including the ability to filter related parties based on client and matter criteria.
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.