Manage court dates and deadlines effortlessly with Elite’s automated calendaring and docketing solution. Elite Calendar Manager is a rules-based calendaring engine that automatically calculates and schedules all required calendar events, deadlines and reminders for every matter or case.
- Streamline calendar maintenance easily with a convenient and intuitive Web-based application
- Improve team collaboration, accelerate workload distribution, and enable supervisors to easily update team information and assign activities and events
- Minimize the risk of missed deadlines with rules-based calendaring, built-in reminders and automated court rules
Calendar Manager provides convenient access and comprehensive summaries of all calendar events and client, case and matter information.
- Stay current with critical dates and deadlines
- View day, month, or date range in calendar or list format from a Web-based application
- Create firm-defined rules at both the case or event level or import applicable court rules from Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules*
- Shorten processing times by eliminating the need to key in thousands of individual calendar entries
- Boost productivity by easily accessing other frequently-used applications, including word processing, email, and legal research
- Display and sort information by matter, case/docket, case type and event description using convenient filters
- Encourage collaboration by publishing due dates, events and reminders automatically to personal calendars in Outlook with Microsoft Outlook integration
- Access and update case and matter information directly from Elite Case Manager through seamless integration with other Elite Enterprise solutions
- View upcoming events and deadlines via intuitive search and navigation in multiple calendar views
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.