Calendar Connect for MS Outlook
Simplify firm-wide scheduling and eliminate data redundancy and inconsistency. With Elite Calendar Connect for Microsoft Outlook, everyone in the firm stays informed and up-to-date.
- Improve team communication and easily synchronize deadlines and client meetings by automatically publishing events in members’ Outlook Calendars
- Keep attorneys aware of critical events and deadlines with optional email and popup reminders
- Leverage firm-wide data to its maximum advantage with the firm’s most important information stored in one centralized location
Save time and increase productivity and convenience while easily keeping case activities and events current for your entire team.
- Convert Outlook from an isolated Personal Information Manager to a firm-wide, shared system
- Automatically publish due dates, events and reminders to personal calendars in Outlook
- Benefit from familiar Outlook functionality and syncing, for easy PDA and BlackBerry data updates
- Reduce the burden of consulting multiple databases through a variety of automated synchronization features
- Guarantee data accuracy with an current centralized database
- Ensure that when changes or updates to events are made in Calendar Manager, corresponding events in Outlook are immediately updated
- Access calendar data offline
- Provide IT staff with centralized management and auditing of synchronization for easy oversight
- Keep users aware of data changes with automatic updating and optional colorizing and email options
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.