Achieve better billing practices and a stronger bottom line. Using Elite Billing Manager, firms can improve billing accuracy and increase client satisfaction.
- Benefit from a variety of specialized tools focused solely on improving the billing process, including time entry, bill editing and bill processing
- Eliminate bottlenecks and improve billing efficiency resulting in reduced billing cycles and increased cash flow
- Streamline bill editing and bill processing through powerful and innovative pre-bill editing and split-billing capabilities, single-screen interface and work-in-process time entries
Gain accurate and efficient billing processes, eliminate bottlenecks, improve invoicing efficiency and reduce billing cycles.
- Convert billable work into cash with efficient time and expense entry options available in-house or while traveling
- Use built-in time entry capabilities with the Web-based Time and Expense Entry in WebView
- Give clients customized billing statements by easily grouping information on bills by task codes
- Create professional, high-quality invoices automatically, saving staff resources and time
- Reduce errors with powerful and innovative pre-bill editing capabilities
- Monitor for problems or missing entries with automatic event-driven reporting and notification tools
- Provide a variety of credit allocation methods with powerful write-up and write-down functions
- Enable cash to be applied during the billing process through comprehensive integration with retainers and trust accounts
- Include or exclude work-in-process time entries without rerunning the pre-bill process
- Produce and distribute invoices and other documents faster than traditional methods with built-in Elite Document Studio
- Set up discount groups to reduce fees with the Volume Discount feature
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.