Elite Design Gallery Gets a Makeover in Version 2.5
Latest Version Brings Improvements to Simplify Billing and Reporting
LOS ANGELES, Apr. 12, 2012 – Elite, part of Thomson Reuters, today announced the availability of Elite Design Gallery Version 2.5 that has been enhanced to better streamline the collection, conversion and distribution of data within the Elite Enterprise and Elite 3E systems. In particular, the Elite Data Transformation Solutions team has significantly improved Design Gallery’s usability, implementation process and stability.
To maintain its technology leadership in automated data transformation, Elite has added new features and capabilities across several key areas including:
• Improvements to Solution Manager – Enhanced document previewing, solution deployment and retrieval mechanisms, and a new interface for managing the Print Service.
• More efficient solution management – Central repository for the storage and organization of blueprints at the component level, including:
o Versioning control to allow for easy roll-back and;
o Direct promotion and demotion of solutions between development, test and production environments.
• Support for .XLS, .EPUB, and .TIFF – Native support for creating outputs in Microsoft® Excel’s® .XLS format, the .EPUB electronic publication format, and as .TIFF images.
• Improved database query support – Queries can now return multiple rows and columns to supplement the data and documents outputted.
• Advanced handling of text input – Added ability to break an input file by line offsets, and included a new embedded Text-to-XML engine enabling better pre-processing of non-XML data.
Improved Implementation Process
• Streamlined installs – New installations for both Server and Solution Manager:
o Server Installation - combines both the Server and Print Service installations.
o Solution Manager Installation – allows for easy deployment to users’ desktops who will be creating and/or modifying solutions.
• Reduced implementation complexity – Design Gallery no longer requires Microsoft Message Queue Server (MSMQ) installation and configuration.
• Improved product framework – Internal API now used within the core of the product to offer a robust conversion process.
• Hot solution deployment – Solutions are promoted to the Server engine without needing a service restart.
“We are committed to continually building upon the sophisticated capabilities within Elite Design Gallery and Version 2.5 offers a variety of enhancements across the board,” said Jason Taylor, product manager at Elite. “One of our goals is to satisfy our clients’ requirements for speed and flexibility to create custom reports that support specific, and often varied, business processes.”
Elite Design Gallery is a document automation solution that manages the collection, reorganization, conversion, and distribution of data available within Elite Enterprise and Elite 3E systems. The integration technology allows for the rich creation and conversion of paper-based documents, advanced spreadsheets, text/XML files, and output meant for online publishing and mobile devices. Bill formats, conflicts of interest reports, accounts receivables reports, e-billing, and proforma review processes all benefit from the elegant Design Gallery infrastructure.
For more information on the new features or to schedule a demo, contact Rob Stote, sales manager for Design Gallery, at .
About Thomson Reuters Elite
Thomson Reuters Elite offers an end-to-end enterprise business management solution that allows law firms and professional services organizations to run all operational aspects of their firms including business development, risk management, client and matter management, and financial management. For over 60 years, we’ve demonstrated we understand the business and financial aspects of firm operations, with proven tools that streamline processes to increase visibility and workflow efficiency across the organization and provide the flexibility to change and grow your business. For more information, visit Elite.
Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, healthcare and science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. For more information, go to Thomson Reuters.