Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules
Automate your firm’s calendaring and docketing process with rule sets from the leading providers of legal technology and legal content.
Avoid missing critical court deadlines and manage statute of limitations requirements with reliable rules updates
Benefit from the expanded rule-writing capabilities and support resources of West, a Thomson Reuters business
Link directly to the rule’s actual text on Westlaw.com from your Elite or ProLaw system*
Accurately track deadlines and a matter’s individual requirements as well as the constantly changing rules within a myriad of jurisdictions.
- Stay current with over 1,000 rule sets with vast coverage of jurisdictions, including federal, state, appellate, and bankruptcy–with more added every year
- Save significant staff time and reduce risk when used in conjunction with a calendaring or docketing solution by eliminating the need to manually input thousands of individual calendar entries
- Use the most accurate and reliable rules possible and benefit from improved support services
- Generate calendar entries through automated rules and give staff more time to focus on other client issues
- Rely on continual rules updates to track all vital deadlines related to cases
- Benefit from the technology expertise of Elite Enterprise and the extensive legal expertise and resources of West
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
* Product versions required for using Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules include Elite Case Manager (Enterprise 3.4 and higher), any version of Elite Practice Manager and Elite Calendar Manager, or ProLaw version 7 or higher.