3E Trust Accounting
Increase cash flow and profitability with 3E Trust Accounting, a highly scalable solution equipped with workflow and collaboration tools unmatched in the industry. When integrated with the 3E Business Optimization Suite, Trust Accounting can enable your firm to streamline your trust accounting procedures while ensuring that your transactions are in compliance with trust regulations.
- Handle all trust transactions in a single cash management system
- Easily process client-related receipts and disbursements through comprehensive integration with 3E financial management system
- Improve work flow and reduce tracking time with a large inventory of disbursement, interest and receipt options
Because Trust Accounting is part of the 3E powerful Integration Development Environment (IDE), its functionalities can be configured to meet your firm’s exact needs while still meeting all compliance rules and maintaining a strict audit trail.
- Expand your bookkeeping capabilities with multiple receipts that can be printed using the 3E standard work-list feature
- Increase interest payment options with multiple interest types that can apply different rates and calculations
- Improve disbursement options with disbursements that can be created to match matter of distribution
- Save time with options such as allowing several disbursements per check and Intended Use function
- Improve your reporting results with trust balance metrics
- Gain better visibility into your day-to-day trust balances with trust reports such as Trust Balance, Controlled Money Listing, Investment Register, Overdrawn Trust and more
- Improve control over Trust Accounts with capability to overdraw funds with specific matter settings and with Dormant and Overdraw reporting
- Functions include requirements for Australian trust regulations
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.