Enhance productivity, deliver important matter information, reduce risk and streamline manual processes. 3E Records helps firms automate and standardize file creation, tracking and review to improve efficiency and speed information access.
- Produce and maintain an effective records retention and circulations system that is configured to your firm’s unique hierarchies, policies and workflows
- Automate and standardize file creation, tracking and review of records
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations for retention and disposition
Create and manage both physical and electronic documents, including email and related attachments with an intuitive Web-based solution featuring a sophisticated, yet easy-to-use infrastructure originally certified by the U.S. Department of Defense under the 5015.2 standard.
- Manage physical and electronic files including DMS files and email messages and attachments
- Automate retention review and file disposition processes
- Allow lawyers and secretaries to request new files using a new file creation request workflow
- Eliminate the need to manually enter single records with rapid data entry features
- Attach documents to 3E records and manage them, apply retention rules and dispose of according to the 3E retention schedule
- Complete the review and disposition process directly within 3E for both physical and electronic files using retention review and disposition workflows
- Set multiple retention schedules to meet the needs of various file types or multiple jurisdictions with flexible retention scheduling
- Automate circulation processes and keep circulation records up-to-date with in-depth tracking, auditing and inventory features
- Define default behaviors and setups for users, roles and offices
- Automatically detect misfiles, circulate containers, and request files online
- Ensure only users with appropriate rights can access information with enhanced item-level and role-based security
- Automatically declare email and attachments as records to 3E with Microsoft Outlook® integration
- Quickly track additional parties, dates, and actions with wills and deeds capabilities
- View productivity for retention/disposition planning with management reporting metrics
- iManage DMS integration
- Configure File Creation Request with out of the box workflow
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.