3E Invoice Management
Streamline, standardize and automate billing operations to increase revenues and profitability. With 3E Invoice Management, law firms can improve time capture, streamline proforma management and swiftly create and distribute invoices. The result is improved billing accuracy and higher client satisfaction.
- Manage the entire customer invoicing lifecycle from time and expense entry through draft bill editing, to the creation of final printed or electronic invoices
- Handle a full range of billing activities, environments and methods – all customized to meet a firm’s individual needs
- Enter, edit and review time entries, as well as other client-related costs and expenses from an easy-to-use Web-based interface
Gain accurate and efficient billing processes, eliminate bottlenecks, improve invoicing efficiency and reduce billing cycles.
- Shorten billing cycles and increase cash flow with complete integration to your financial and practice management system
- Streamline bill processing through the creation of draft bills and powerful bill editing capabilities
- Maximize the billable time captured and client-related costs effortlessly with single-click access to recent matter or projects
- Capture time and cost entries in real time and bill Immediately upon posting
- Analyze business and reduce write-offs and bad debt with advanced reporting and metric tools
- Benefit from draft bill preparation and editing with Query view for easy searching and column sorting
- Facilitate rapid data entry and streamlined editing by utilizing speed keys
- Meet specific billing and cash management objectives with standard billing arrangements such as hourly, flat fee and retainer billing, in addition to defining billing frequency, credit limits, volume discount thresholds and other parameters
- Support multiple currencies, multi-project, multi-payor, third party payees, and split billing scenarios with robust functionality
- Easily access time and cost summarized and detailed statistics through user-personalized dashboards
- Set volume discounts at the client and matter level with thresholds and other robust criteria
- Create budgets for an entire matter or project or for specific timekeepers, work phases, tasks or activities and compare actual performance against the budget
- Produce customized, professional invoices that can be printed or saved in a variety of document formats with built-in Document Composition Service or Crystal
- View all applicable rate and discount information directly on the timecard including work rate, reference rate and standard rate
- Easily create a new timecard from an existing model using simple drag and drop functionality
- Get easy global updates and reduce maintenance through independently maintained rates with multiple dimensions for timekeeper, title and office
- Capture time immediately by entering time into “temporary” matters before new business intake process completed
- Drill down to further detail or toggle between different views within the same screen.
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.