3E Document Composition Service
Streamline document processing and ensure correct and professional billing with 3E Document Composition Service. With Document Composition Service, firms can deliver the right information to clients and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create or customize professional bills using either Microsoft Word or Crystal Reports capabilities
- Ensure billing formats that are in accordance with client’s requirements
- Reduce collection times with shortened billing cycles
Document Composition Service uses either Microsoft Word or Crystal Reports to build document templates and allow your firm the flexibility to customize or design templates in a word processing tool to which you are accustomed. You can also develop complex templates requiring the report development offered by Crystal Reports.
- Create your own design document
- Set Word-specific options using the Word Designer, such as header and footer spacing, and tables to layout of your template design
- Use Crystal Report to take advantage of sub-reports, data groupings and formulas to define your layout and output
- Eliminate submission errors by ensuring proper template design
- Benefit from seamless integration with 3E Invoice Management
- Range of flexible output options including Word, WordML, or Adobe PDF formats
- Ensure consistency of invoice design
- Print professional-looking bills
- Distribute to network printers, via email, or delivered to a local or network location.
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.