3E Design Gallery
Eliminate manual billing and reporting with Elite 3E Design Gallery, a document automation solution that streamlines the collection, conversion, and distribution of data. Design Gallery’s advanced Automated Data Transformation design takes data from your 3E system and transforms it into a variety of formats and distributes it quickly and efficiently.
- Increase productivity with a data transformation solution that gives you both the speed and the flexibility you need to support specific and often varied business processes
- Increase firm-wide visibility and management control with readable reports distributed electronically
- Improve client relations by efficiently meeting client bill format requests
By streamlining the data distribution processes, Design Gallery helps you improve your efficiency and increase your profitability.
- Automate manual processes such as collating and distributing reports
- Convert documents effortlessly into formats including Microsoft Word, Excel, XML, HTML, Adobe PDF and ASCII that meet your specific needs
- Shorten wait times with fast processing speed that let you generate 30+ pages per second
- Provide enhanced service with the ability to process both Superbills and 3E output files
- Increase efficiency by creating Word and e-bill versions of invoices at the same time
- Transform data into easy to read and value-rich reports differentiated by color
- Satisfy reporting needs of different segments of your firms with different report versions for timekeepers or firm management
- Distribute reports with ease via email or SharePoint
- Quickly analyze conflict reports that are easy to read and enhanced with Word formatting
- Quicken proforma cycles with the ability to edit online
- Transform vendor invoices into an Elite Cost Data upload format
- Allow seamless transformations with billing and reporting solutions that can be combined for mergers
- Make global changes to output solutions and share components for multi-national requirements
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.