Identify and avoid conflicts of interest using a fully integrated, Web-based, out-of-the box new business intake and conflicts management system. 3E Conflicts helps firms evaluate and accept new business with confidence and greatly reduces new business intake risks.
- Expedite the conflicts process with multiple search options and streamline the time and effort taken to evaluate new business
- Determine which matters to accept quickly and easily and decrease non-billable investments
- Protect the best interests of the firm and carefully account for any potential conflicts
Evaluate the potential conflict risk for new clients, matters and related parties using powerful search capabilities.
- Benefit from the same powerful search engine technology used in the Westlaw Novus search engine
- Accelerate the search process with comprehensive, intuitive results that are automatically sorted to highlight the highest probability conflicts in search results
- Generate market-research tested search reports at will
- Perform a conflicts search as a stand-alone activity or to screen prospective clients before submitting a new business intake request
- Automate and standardize manual processes with built-in new business intake features and workflow
- Identify related parties using the powerful related-party links feature
- Enable collaboration and immediate action among users to review and approve conflict search results
- Assign users to different key functions and specify the level of authority for each role in the approval process
- Recall, modify or rerun previous searches at any time
- Resolve duplicate entities immediately or at any stage of the intake process
- Import external data to help accelerate mergers, acquisitions and lateral hires, as well as help with bankruptcy cases
- Get automatic handling of ethical wall and confidential data in search results, routed results and reporting
- Load parties and client/matter relationships directly to database if search is not required
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.