3E Calendar Management
Efficiently and reliably manage the deadlines and requirements of individual matters, as well as the constantly changing rules within a myriad of jurisdictions. 3E Calendar Management automates your firm’s calendaring and docketing with rules sets from Westlaw, the world leader in legal research.
- Avoid missing critical court deadlines and manage statute of limitations requirements with reliable rules updates
- Benefit from the expanded rule-writing capabilities and support resources of West
- Minimize the risk of missed deadlines with optional automated court rules and integration with Microsoft Outlook
Gain absolute accuracy to help avoid malpractice with instant access to create, edit and view calendar events and activities from 3E and Microsoft Outlook.
- Benefit from complete integration with Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules which currently maintains more than 1,100 rules sets including federal, state, appellate and bankruptcy rules for hundreds of venues
- Give users the ability to access information where and when they need it through Outlook’s integration with PDAs and BlackBerry devices
- Save time and eliminate redundant data entry with auto-case creation for new matters
- Use with Westlaw to let automated rules generate calendar entries, and as a result, save time, reduce risk and eliminate manual entry
- Record court docket IDs and perform Westlaw docket searches for targeted research and updates on cases
- Track specific information by case and matter type through case categories
- Link directly to Westlaw to review event and task rules citations
- Track Westlaw Key Number on matters and cases and link directly to Westlaw Key Number searches for directed legal research
- See a full picture of client/matter/case/event/task/reminder hierarchy with the Inquiry Tree View
- Benefit from the most technologically advanced solution available and improved support services with an expanded team dedicated to writing and researching court rules
- Create recurring events and tasks on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis with multi-time zone support
- Use the Client Authoring Tool (CAT) to create custom events and task codes, custom rules sets and holidays that can be used alongside of and in addition to Westlaw Legal Calendaring Rules
- Tailor appointments, tasks and email messaging to meet the specific needs of each lawyer and the firm
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.