Monitor and improve firm performance by setting defined goals or objectives that are in line with your strategies to increase profitability. As part of the 3E Performance Management capabilities, 3E Business Objectives enables firms to identify business trends, performance exceptions and variances quickly and easily.
- Set performance goals and evaluate operating results on a multi-dimensional basis
- Create business objectives for matters, timekeepers and vendors that can be defined in hours, amounts or calculated values
- Define multiple related objectives and store and manage them together as a single objective type
- Get full multi-currency support
- Link to or easily access objectives within reports, metrics, inquiries and proformas
- Use the 3E powerful Business Optimization Suite to incorporate information from financial and practice management systems for analysis and reporting
Contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.