Thomson Reuters Elite Global Services offers a variety of flexible training options to meet the varied educational needs of ProLaw clients. Students can:
- Sign-up for a personalized online demonstration to gain a high level understanding of ProLaw’s capabilities. To schedule a demonstration, contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
- Attend a broad range of training courses through ProLaw Online Training available on the Knowledge Base.
- Register for instructor-led product overview courses taught at ProLaw training facilities.
- Receive in-depth training onsite from ProLaw instructors.
A wide array of targeted training courses is available through ProLaw Online Education. This online curriculum makes it convenient for students to schedule training at the time, location and pace that works best for them. Students can also use Quick Picks, which are targeted training topics delivered in 5 minutes or less to help with answers to how-to questions.
For more information about ProLaw Online Education, logon to the Knowledge Base and click on the Training tab, then scroll to the ProLaw section. See example below.
ProLaw offers an in-depth product overview via live webinar. Classes are offered monthly, and held over the course of four days (two hours per day). Webinars will cover a full review of either front or back office functionality in ProLaw so that administrators and project managers can get a better understanding of how they can setup ProLaw in their firm.
To schedule a live webinar, contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
ProLaw Reports Training Course Details:
- Classes are held at our training facilities in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Each class is offered quarterly, and held over two days. Classes are limited to two organizations with up to three participants per organization to ensure each attendee receives personalized attention.
- Review of ProLaw SSRS report customization through extensive hands-on exercises.
- Review of advanced reporting features, formatting edits, expressions, sub reports, datasets, parameters, and advanced properties.
- Includes ½ day workshop to create a custom report for the attendee’s organization.
For class schedule and registration information or for custom training requests, contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.
ProLaw training can also be conducted onsite at client locations upon request. ProLaw instructors work with students to cover basic concepts and provide hands-on instruction that include how-to segments designed to demonstrate the use of ProLaw functionality to perform tasks within their own working environment.
To obtain more information about onsite training, contact your ProLaw account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.