Built specifically for law firms, Contact Manager delivers a flexible, integrated, end-to-end marketing and business development workflow that meets your organization’s unique needs. This fully integrated law firm CRM solution is designed to increase efficiency in your marketing and business development departments by making important information instantly accessible and easy to use. Contact Manager combines contact and list management with email marketing and Web site integration to streamline the effort needed to plan and manage campaigns and maintain relevant contacts, while identifying key relationship data to help drive additional business development opportunities.
Contact Manager provides a centralized comprehensive view of firm contacts and relationships gathered across dispersed data sources. Attorneys gain deeper insight into relationship data and firm engagement via automated activities. Law firms find that the on-going effort associated with contact data capture and maintenance is reduced and that data is accurate and current. You can also easily develop marketing communications—from invitations to RSVPs, event registrations to follow-up surveys—and schedule them to be automatically executed for each stage of your campaign.
Contact Manager enables you to leverage firm data with easy Outlook interface and intuitive capabilities:
- Web site integration for event registrations, subscription management, contact data updates and surveys enable your firm’s contacts to introduce themselves and engage with you.
- An intuitive Outlook interface focused specifically on the workflows attorneys and secretaries care about.
- Automatic synchronization of firm contact data with attorney address books, allowing attorneys the option to review and accept specific data changes.
- Lists to attorneys can be easily published, enabling self-service list sponsorship.
- Marketing and business development activities can be integrated into the attorney’s Outlook interfaces, providing them with valuable client and firm engagement intelligence.
- Data Migration Core (DMC) technology and best practices approach means you can deliver projects faster.
- Intuitive and scalable tools can be leveraged to assist with data de-duplication and clean-up efforts that lead to better data with 30-50% less effort.
- Richer and more relevant data can be incorporated by eliminating incomplete records and out-of-touch contacts via the ContactNet migration toolkit.
For more information, contact your Elite account representative by completing the Information Request Form or by calling +1 800-977-6529.