The Time is Now. Join the 3E Momentum Today!
Several Global 100 law firms have joined the 3E momentum—representing a combined annual revenue in excess of $29 billion.
That number continues to grow every day, with more than 200 law firms worldwide adopting the market-leading 3E financial, practice, and performance management solution from Thomson Reuters Elite.
Even with the growing adoption of 3E, Thomson Reuters Elite has worked expeditiously to onboard these firms. More than 65% of firms are already live on the system, and an additional 34 firms are expected to go live on 3E in the next 12 months.
Read about the many firms that have selected 3E:
- Steptoe & Johnson PLLC, litigation and energy law firm with more than 400 fee earners across offices throughout the US
- Cole Schotz P.C., operating 130 lawyers across a wide range of practice areas throughout the US
- Uría Menéndez, a Madrid-based law firm with 600 lawyers across 17 offices worldwide
- McCague Borlack LLP, operating 125 fee earners across four Canadian offices
- Charles Russell Speechlys, headquartered in London and with 750 lawyers, operating from offices in the UK, Europe, and the Middle East
- Stinson Leonard Street LLP, which has 13 offices in the US
- UK-based McMillan Williams Solicitors, which has also adopted MatterSphere across its 20 offices
- Robins Kaplan LLP, one of the top trial law firms in the US with 220 lawyers across six cities
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, which has been one of the premier US law firms for nearly two centuries
- Stearns Weaver Miller, which also adopted Business Development Premier
- Kleinberg Kaplan, a nationally recognized and prominent New York City law firm
- Mason Hayes & Curran, which is making the transition from Enterprise
- LK Shields, a leading Irish corporate and commercial law firm
What’s Behind the 3E Momentum?
More than 38% of 3E customers have migrated from Enterprise—and for good reason. They are enjoying new competitive advantages, such as:
- Business agility –Whether you are incorporating new offices, clients or jurisdictions, 3E offers the flexibility to grow with your firm.
- Multi-jurisdictional – Designed from the ground up to streamline multi-jurisdictional transaction processing. Key features like multi-language and multicurrency are native in 3E.
- As mobile as your business – Stay connected anywhere, anytime with access to key information and functionality from your smartphone or tablet.
- Modern, intuitive user interface – Enhanced user experience is standardized across the entire application with dashboards customizable by user role.
- End-to-end solution – Connect your entire firm by integrating business development, risk management, and matter management with financial management in a single solution.
Are you ready to join the 3E Momentum? Learn more about migrating to 3E today.
Thomson Reuters Elite is excited to partner with you as you make your move to 3E. Each step of the way, we'll provide you with valuable resources and information as you successfully manage the following key steps in your Enterprise progression:
Consult with your Elite account team on the benefits of moving from Enterprise to 3E and your other migration options.
Migrate when ready; Elite is here to help you.
Don't wait, schedule your personalized demo today.